Let’s Do Good
Because this is supposed to be a campaign about superheroes, we think it’s time for US to get off our butts and become the heroes we read about.
- Jen will be cleaning up the environment around her city during this Indiegogo. You can do the same in your own city! The SuperPeep who goes out and collects the most litter in their community will win a wood-burnt box by BurntMyselfOnce depicting Skye’s superhero team. It’s like the plaque, but it’s a box. Like the plaque, there is only one. ONE BOX TO HOLD THEM ALL. Post your litter count and photo here.
- We don’t want to cramp your style: we want to help YOU discover the”doing good” life YOU’RE passionate about. So during this campaign, the Superpeep who volunteers the most hours at their favorite local, qualifying charity (no controversial nonprofits please) will get a cameo in the comic as a superhero of their design. E-mail me at jen (at) becominghero.ninja, 件名: Volunteer Hours to log!
- Let’s use comics to help the homeless, the handicapped, orphans, or those in prison! The SuperPeep who comes up with–and executes–the best comics/superheroes-related event/project for one of these populations will get a speaking role character named after them in the book. An inspiring superhero-movie-night and meal at the local shelter? A job fair to help folks become their own hero? An art benefit, where you sell your comics to buy them blankets? Or just street-performing in a superhero costume while bringing the homeless hot dogs? I’m excited to see what you come up with. Post your project picture and story in a comment here!
- The coolest random act of workplace kindness done during the campaign will get a visual cameo in the comic as a helpful citizen. Post yours for voting here.
- One day during the 3rd week of the campaign, a donation to a qualifying charity of your choice will get you the equivalent value of digital prizes from my campaign. Stay tuned on FB!
*Safety First. You are responsible for taking care of your own safety whatever you do. We do not condone or endorse dangerous behavior, or putting yourself into dangerous situations.*
Share this post and share the goodness! Check out the campaign and share that, あまりにも! Sharing is awesome!